Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Holiday Barbie 2014- Happy Dolliday Countdown to Christmas!

Today we're taking a look at the stunning red and gold themed Holiday Barbie from 2014.   I'm really impressed by her and think she's really beautiful! 




Her box is pretty basic and has the same red and gold theme as the doll herself. 




They also released an African American one with the Goddess face sculpt as well as an auburn-haired Kmart exclusive version with the same sculpt as the blond Barbie.  




One of my favorite things about this barbie is her beautiful golden blonde hair.  It looks so shiny!


This doll looks very festive and "Christmas-y" to me.  I love the different fabrics and patterns they used as well as the overall design of the dress itself.  

 
The gold bow is so perfect!  I think she is definitely one of the best ones we've seen so far (going from the most recent until now). 
She is on the Model Muse body with 5 points of articulation. 



Her shoes are open-toed red heels, which are cute and stay on her feet nicely. 


Her statement necklace is quite detailed and elaborate showing different poinsettia shapes and beaded detail. 





This is the first Barbie we've seen so far with Generation Girl face sculpt.  
This scuplt is one of my favorites and looks very "Barbie-ish" to me! 
Her make is simple, but pretty with gold sparkly eyeshadow and dark black liner with cherry red lips. 



Overall, she's such a stunning addition my holiday Barbie collection and I love everything about her!
Do any of you collect the Holiday Barbies? 

xoxo Farrah 








2 comments:

  1. She looks like a wrapped gift, so pretty! And I love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks BlackKitty...I agree! A lovely gift-wrapped Barbie :)

      Delete