Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

American Girl Mini Doll sale

Hey guys!
This is just a wee little post for now, but I wanted to mention that a few of the American Girl Mini dolls are on sale right now on the American Girl website.  I'm not sure for how long, but I noticed it today when I was doing my normal (procrastinating) "window" shopping.  The mini dolls that are on sale are Caroline, Marie-Grace and Cecile.  They are on sale for $10 (normally $24).  That's pretty dang good.  You have to go to their site and click on the "Sale" tab to find them. 
Just wanted to share in case anyone is reading this and likes American Girl dolls. :)  Happy Friday!  TGIF, like big time.
I will leave you with this serene,Adirondack, lagoonish shot since I like to have a photo in each post! ;}

No comments:

Post a Comment