Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sunny Spring Mornings with Little Button


The sun is getting a bit warmer so Little Button and I are enjoying morning walks together after putting Pumpkin Pie on the school bus and before I head in to work.  So much to see! ;)



Spring lilies pushing through the last piles of snow. 




We've had a few random days in the 70s over these past few weeks and we take every opportunity to enjoy breakfast on the porch.  Our front porch gets the most beautiful sunshine in the morning.
Bliss!





Soaking up the sunshine and warmth after a long, cold and snowy winter.
Now we just have to wait for the flowers.  They are coming, though, they always do. :)

10 comments:

  1. Still snow on the ground! At least you have signs of spring as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I know jSarie...crazy right? You're Canadian though, so I know you get it :) The last of the snow is gone now and it's supposed to be in the 70s next week so I'm pretty stoked about that!

      Delete
  2. Awww! I just love the shots of Little Button laying down and soaking up the rays of the sun. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I feel like a maniac always trying to take photos, but she is growing up so fast and she's so cute! xo

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: lovely girl. Nice pictures in spring. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! It seems amazing that you've still got patches of snow on the ground but then I heard from a friend in the UK that this morning she woke to snow!!! Brrrrrr, and here we are wearing sleeveless and shorts!!! :)
    Hugs from Sharon in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I envy you, Sharon!! :) Hugs from NY..the snow is officially gone!

      Delete
  5. Little Button makes want to walk into the kindergarten and hug my three little ones (they are the youngest of the bunch) !
    I always get inspired, motivated and a little giddy when I see spring sprouts.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, grandmommy! I hope you get to hug your little ones soon :) xo Spring is amazing..there is something new every morning and it's fascinating to see how much things grow so quickly.

      Delete