Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My First American Girl Doll :)

After about 9 months of contemplating, I finally decided to purchase my first American Girl doll.  :) 
I have enjoyed so many photos and reviews of American Girl dolls, clothing and accessories and have, of course, like I have with Monster High, Ever After High, Tonner Cinderella scuplts, Disney princesses, and on and on, fallen in love with this doll line.




I wasn't really expecting to order a used one as my first doll, but this little cutie caught my eye for an amazing "Buy It Now" price on Ebay!  I think she would be the perfect doll for a project I have always wanted to do. 



                                                             Can you guess who she is? 



Little Miss Elizabeth Cole. 
More on her soon!  :) 

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your acquisition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting your first AG doll! Her hair is very pretty and I love these two curls on both sides of her face! And her eyes... Now I am jealous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, margaret ann! :) She is one of my favorite ones and I was so happy to find her at a relatively good price. It was really cool to finally see one and hold one face to face. :)

      Delete
  3. Hello Farrah Lilly,
    Great purchase! she is lovely.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on bringing home your first AG! The shot of her peaking out of the box is adorable.

    Since she's a project, I can't wait to see how you end up customizing her! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jSarie! :) I think for now, a new wig is in order. I'm not quite ready to pop her eyes out yet and now I have some motivation to use my sewing machine that is collecting dust, lol.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on your new girl, this face is the one I like best out of all of the AG dolls....
    I look forward to seeing what you're going to do with her :)
    Hugs Sharon in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon! I prefer this face mold as well and she is just so cute. :)
      Hugs from NY! :)

      Delete
  6. How fun and congrats! I can't wait to see what you do with her. I hope somewhere down the line they bring her back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Flo! It is really fun to finally have one of my own..I can remember pining for Samantha and Kirsten when I was little. I really hope they bring her back someday as well. She's such a cute one!

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on your first AG. How is she settling in and what do you think of her so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Serenata! She's settling in nicely. I can definitely see how these dolls can become addicting! She has so much charm in that little face. I am hoping to re-wig her eventually as her hair isn't that great. She's lovely otherwise!

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the new doll ! My dolls say hello !

    ReplyDelete