Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2015

New Monster High Dolls seen on Amazon :)

Hey guys :)
I wanted to do a quick post regarding some new Monster High dolls I noticed tonight on Amazon.
I haven't seen them in stores yet, but it looks like they are already being sold (at double the price) so I just wanted to share which ones I happened to come across in my browsing. 
*UPDATED on 10/10/15 with better photos and current prices*

The first one that caught my eye as a newbie was this beauty:


Amanita Nightshade 
Currently on sale for $16.99
Monster High Amanita Nightshade Doll


According to Monster High Wiki, "she is a plant monster, born from the seed of the Corpse Flower, an extremely rare flower which only blooms every 1300 years, and is about to bloom near Monster High.."
When I read the rest of her bio, I thought she kind of sounds like a conceited jerk, lol...but she definitely is a pretty doll and I'm really interested in seeing her in person when she hits stores.

Next I saw a bunch in a new lined called "Freak Du Chic" including some new and old characters:

Freak Du Chic Gooliope Jellington
Daughter of The Blob (?)
She's an extra tall ghoul standing at 17inches!
Currently $19.99 Monster High Freak du Chic Gooliope Jellington Doll





Freak Du Chic Honey Swamp
Currently she's $14.99 here: Monster High Freak du Chic Honey Swamp Doll



Freak Du Chic Jinafire Long



 Freak Du Chic Toralei Strip
Currently she's $15.99 here: Monster High Freak du Chic Toralei Doll



Freak Du Chic Frankie Stein 
Currently on sale for $15.99 Monster High Freak du Chic Frankie Stein Doll


And some from the new Monster High Boo York line (I'm in LOVE with these ones!):


Boo York Luna Motthews
Daughter of the Mothman (?)
Currently on sale for $17.95 here: Monster High Boo York, Boo York Gala Ghoulfriends Luna Mothews Doll LOVE HER!



Boo York Elle Eedee
Daughter of a Robot (apparently!)
Currently $11.99 here (normal price is $19.99):
Monster High Boo York, Boo York Gala Ghoulfriends Elle Eedee Doll  




Boo York Nefera De Nile
Cleo's big mean sister Currently $14.99 here:
  Monster High Boo York, Boo York City Schemes Nefera de Nile Doll



Boo York Mousecedees King
Daughter of The Rat King
Currently here for $11.99 (on sale!)
  Monster High Boo York, Boo York Gala Ghoulfriends Mouscedes King Doll
A mouse?!  I love it.


Boo York 2 pack Deuce Gorgon and Cleo De Nile

Oh My Ra.  

I just can't keep up with all of these new Monster High releases! 
I can't get over how beautiful all of the new dolls are.  I am especially in love with the Boo York line (as I am a New Yorker and I love New York City!  ;)  

I am curious to know when they are all going to be released in stores and I am hoping it is gradual.  Since I am new to collecting and I really enjoy the Monster High line, I have so many still on my wish list from previous releases. 

I think my favorites from the Freak Du Chic line are Toralei and Jinafire.  I think those are my favorite versions of both of those characters and since I don't own any previous versions of them, they are definitely going up on my wishlist. 

As for the Boo York line, I think my favorites are Luna Motthews and the Cleo/Deuce 2 pack.  Although I really like all of them. 

What do you guys think?  Do you know any inside info? :}  Which ones will you be adding to your collection??

Disclaimer:  I recently signed up for the Amazon Affiliates program.  If you would like to support this blog, please consider using my Amazon link on the top left side bar for any happy Amazon shopping you might do (or click directly on the link to the specific product) and a teeny tiny commission would be generated for this blog to be used for doll reviews and upcoming giveaways.  It does not cost anything for you at all.
If you have your own Amazon Affiliates link, let me know and I will go through yours as well!  (I do a lot of shopping on Amazon, lol.)
Thank you so much! :) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yes MH Dolls are Terribly Addictive and LooK at all the new styles they continue to come out with. There just is something very Edgy CooL to these dolls that always make me look. That awesome fashion on Luna Motthews has me leaning towards her, but I seriously would have a hard time choosing too - Great post! ~ LuV, TiGGy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiggy! I know, I think Luna is my favorite out of them all! I love the creativity that goes into each doll and their accessories/storylines...so addicting! xo

    ReplyDelete